For a comfortable and stress-free moving, you should find dependable packers and movers in Bangalore based on your budget and need. Finding a professional mover and packer to shift your goods safely is the most important thing and there are many factors involved in it. Refer the below-mentioned points to check whether your relocation service provider is qualified to perform the moving process.
Points to check before hiring a qualified packer and mover
- It is better to hire a mover and packer near your area. Find some service providers in your area through online or by using a google map.
- Get the office location and address details of 4 to 5 companies.
- Know about the companies by searching the details of these 4 to 5 packers and movers in your locality using online.
- View their official websites and profile pages available on social media. By the design and look, you can simply identify whether they are professional movers or not.
- Verify their registration details by contacting the moving companies directly.
- If possible, approach their offices to check their documents like verified badge, Adhaar Card, GST, PAN card, etc,.
- Then check the service provider’s reviews and ratings on their official website. Also check the feedbacks given by their satisfied customers.
- By researching on these companies, you can choose 2 to 3 best packers and movers based on your budget and requirement.
- Do a deep research on those selected relocation companies by checking some business reviewing sites like Yelp, Glassdoor, Consumer Search, Google reviews, etc,.
- On researching deeply, you can check the transparency and reliability of these companies.
- When these companies come to your place or home for survey, give them your list of shift able goods and request quotes from them.
- Finalize your qualified packer and mover, if you are satisfied with your requirements.
- Carefully read the details and rules mentioned in the contract before signing it.
- Clearly understand the loss and damage policies and ask about insurance cover or written statements on all your movable goods, whenever the company faces accidents.
- Be aware of some fake packers and movers who would charge more at the end of the move.
- If required, you can pull a fake company legally to the consumer forum, using contract conditions and written quotes.
If you are not able to do this verification process on your own, get full support from the popular relocation reference portal “Assureshift.in”. There are lots of genuine packers and movers registered on the portal from all the major Indian cities.
Contact Assureshift.in to find a qualified packer and mover at your area in Bangalore.